For any question regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact us at the above contact details.
What Data do we collect?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. With the exception of any Data collected by Cookies (see more Cookies Policy), the Data is limited to what you fill in forms found on our website https://www.phoneland.gr or in printed applications in our physical store. These may include:
- Identity information (name, surname)
- Invoicing details (eg Tax Office, Tax Identification Number, Profession)
- Contact information (eg landline, mobile phone, email address).
- Product address / shipping details (eg postal address, city, postal code, country)
2. How do we use your Data?
Your Data is processed to provide you with the following services:
- Product Orders: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, to process product ordering, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to oppose, raise or enforce legal requirements.
- Creating a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order for you as consumers to enjoy purchasing services, product shipping, order history recording and other special privileges, such as email reminders of the products you added to your cart without making a purchase.
- Contact: The Company collects and uses your Data, when you contact us directly, either through our website or by phone, in order to be informed about our products or services and / or to answer the requests / questions you submit through the form communication.
- Sending a newsletter (newsletter): The Company provides you with the opportunity to be informed at your email address about promotions / advertising activities carried out by the Company (eg for new products on the market, any offers, etc.).
- Web push notifications: Depending on the electronic device you use for your navigation, you can receive, having given your consent, notifications about our offers, our news and your shopping cart.
3. For what purpose do we collect your Data?
We collect your Data for the purpose of providing products and / or services of our Company, through the website https://www.phoneland.gr and / or our physical store, and especially for:
- managing the sale of our products and / or services, e.g. your communication and information about their availability and the progress of your order, the execution of your order, the shipment of products, the management of your debts and the realization of returns,
- communication to resolve any questions you may have or to inform you about our products,
- the promotion of our products, the sending of newsletters for our products and / or services,
- the email reminder of the products you added to your cart without purchasing,
- compliance with the obligations imposed by the current legislation e.g. tax legislation, e-commerce directive.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
Your Data is collected for the fulfillment of the Company’s obligations arising from the law or for reasons of legal interests of the Company or in the context of execution / conclusion of a contract or after your consent.
5. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Recipients of your Data are cooperating with our companies / companies, which process your Data on our behalf acting as Executors of the Processing in order to support, promote and execute our transactional relationship.
Specifically, the courier company, the cooperating accountant with our Company, the newsletter management software service provider, the management and maintenance programmer of our website.
Also, access to your Data has the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality.
6. How do we ensure that Editors respect your Personal Data?
The Executors we use agree to and are committed to:
to keep confidential, not to send to third parties Data without the permission of the Company, to take the appropriate technical and organizational security measures,
comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU (otherwise known as GDPR).
7. Do we send your Data outside the EU?
We do not send your Data to non-EU countries. with the exception of the Email Address Data for sending our newsletter, which uses the services of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp, which is Privacy Shield certified.
8. When do we delete your Data?
We retain your Data for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the products and / or services you request from us, unless an extension of this time is required due to legal claims or legal obligations of the Company.
Your statement of consent for sending a newsletter is kept for as long as a newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case not more than six months from the cessation of sending it.
We collect the Data collected by Cookies in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
9. Is your Data secure?
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Data, we have taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security and protection of your Data from any form of accidental or improper processing, both at the physical level and at the level of logical security. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
10. What are your rights?
- You have the right to access your personal Data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us how and what Data we process. You can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of your Data that we keep, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can request us to correct it (eg name correction or change of address notification).
- You have the right to delete.
You can ask us to delete your Data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes.
- You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can ask us to receive in readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to pass it on to another editor.
- You have the right to restrict processing.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objections are pending.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent / objection to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data or withdraw your consent, where required and we will stop processing your Data if there are no other compelling and legitimate reasons prevailing over your right or if they are no longer necessary for them. processing purposes mentioned above.
11. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights you can make a complete management of your data by clicking here.
Alternatively you can download the appropriate applications here and send them either to the postal address of MERKOURIOU KARAKOSTI 16, VEROIA, IMATHIA, 59100, or to its email address (email@example.com) and we will make sure to examine it and send it to you. answer as soon as possible.
12. When do we respond to your Requests?
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of Requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to follow up on the Request. justifying the answer to you.
In case you do not receive an answer within the above deadline or the answer you received was not satisfactory or your issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
13. Do we use automated decision making / including profiling when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we make a profile, based on automated processing of your Data, except in the case of using “cookies” on our website www.phoneland.gr, always after your information and consent.
14. What is the applicable law when we process your Data?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. The competent courts for any emerging disputes related to your Data are the Courts of Veria.
15. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Data, we will post this update on our website before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate way. We encourage you to read this Policy from time to time to know how your Data is protected.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the user’s browser when he visits a website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID number. With this use, the Site is able to store useful information for the User’s browsing the Site, as well as to read this information in order to offer the User a unified browsing experience.
There are two different types of cookies: Session and Persistent. They are used for different things and contain different information.
Session cookies contain information that is used in your browser’s current browsing. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing remains on your computer after you leave the site.
Persistent cookies are used to store information used between visits. This data allows the sites to recognize that you are a customer who returns to the site once again and reacts accordingly. Persistent cookies have a lifespan defined by the website, which can range from a few minutes or even several years.
What cookies do we use on our website?
The cookies we use are known as “persistent cookies”.
Persistent cookies are stored as files on your computer and remain there when you close the browser, unless you delete them.
Cookies do not corrupt or harm your computer, programs or files. In any case, cookies facilitate the best service and user experience when visiting the Company’s website and we recommend that you have them enabled.
Even if you choose not to allow their use, you can still enjoy the full functionality of our website. But then you have to re-enter some of your data in each visit.
In case you allow the operation of cookies and you use a shared computer, please sign off at the end of your visit.
Absolutely necessary cookies
The absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, they allow you to browse and use its functions, such as access to safe areas or use the shopping cart. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we can not offer effective operation of our website.
These cookies allow the website to remember user choices such as username, language or region, to provide enhanced and personalized features. They can also be used to provide user-requested services, such as video viewing or social media use. The information collected by these cookies may become anonymous and it is not possible to track browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and your access to its content may be restricted.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from websites.
They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
These cookies collect information about your browsing behavior on our website, such as which pages of our website are frequently visited and if you receive error messages.
Through this we are able to make the structure, navigation and content of the site as friendly as possible to you. We do not associate statistics and other report.
We use these cookies for:
The recording of the number of visitors to our websites
The recording of the duration of each visit to our websites
Determining the sequence / order in which you visit the various pages on our site
Evaluate the points of the site that need improvement
Also Web analytics cookies, from our Google partners, allow us to monitor the interaction of customers within our website. This gives us valuable information that allows us to improve the website, the products and the services we offer.
Google may only provide such information to third parties if required by law.
These cookies are placed by our partners on our behalf. These cookies collect data on the performance of ads and your interaction with our website. This data may be used by our affiliates above to draw statistical conclusions and improve your advertising experience as a visitor.
Social networking cookies.
These cookies are necessary for the connection of your account in the social networks with our website. For example, to allow you to republish and share with your friends on social media information on our website or to indicate that you want to follow our social media page. Social networking cookies are not required for your navigation on our website.
How to check cookies?
What are your rights and where can you find more information about the protection of personal data collected by cookies?
Changes to the Cookies Policy.
This Cookies Policy is subject to change at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate to refer to this Policy regularly. This entered into force on 22/08/2018. In case of modification it will indicate the date on which it took place. The Cookies Policy is always considered valid, as formulated by the most recent modification.